Dear Patients and Friends:
At Portland Face Doctor, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. In preparation for safely reopening our facilities on Monday May 11, 2020, in accordance to Local, State, and CDC Guidelines, ALL PATIENTS and STAFF will be required to meet the following criteria immediately prior to entering our office each visit until further notice:
- Must wear face mask to enter building (must have your own personal face mask, as there is a national shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at this time. Face mask must be worn at all times in the building except during treatment
- Must have temperature and percutaneous oxygen saturation checked by our staff and have no symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath)
- Must certify that you have adhered to your state’s Shelter in Place and Travel Guidelines within the last 14 days
- Bring your own pen to sign any needed documents
- Must wipe your hands, cell phone and purse
- We will be taking credit card information at the time you make your appointment to ensure a hands-free checkout process, and receipts will be emailed to you
- We will offer curbside pick-up for product purchases
- Only patients will be allowed in the office for their appointment. If accompanying a patient on their appointment, you will need to wait in your car or return to pick up the patient
We will be answering phone calls at our office Monday May 4 and Tuesday May 5 from 9 am to 1 pm ET. Please call 704.375.7111 during this time period to schedule appointments that will begin on Monday May 11. Those with appointments already scheduled will receive priority when we re-open.
We will be opening our office in phases. Initially, we will be limiting the number of patients in our office and waiting room to ensure we are practicing social distancing. You may be asked to wait in your car until your provider is ready to see you, and we will call you so you can go straight to the treatment room. Each provider will have limited schedules during Phase 1 of our reopening.
As assurance of your protection and safety, in accordance with CDC and AAAASF guidelines:
- Providers and staff will wear face mask or shield during appointments and treatments
- We will continue to disinfect all contact surfaces between patients
- We will continue to have additional hand sanitizers throughout our facility
- Common areas will be appropriately spaced
- Our facility will be deep cleaned at the end of each day
We follow local, state, and national health care expert guidance and recommendations. We are sharing this information in the sake of transparency, so you are aware and can help reduce the spread of infection.
The best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral respiratory infection include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Stay at home away from others if you are sick
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
Phase 1 of our office re-opening will be Monday, May 11 at 9 am. Our operating hours will be as normal, 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday, Friday 9 am to 1 pm.
We look forward to seeing and treating you soon!
The Portland Face Doctor Team