Your nose should fit your face. Not too big. Not too small. No twists, humps or bumps. It should blend in with your face, so your eyes and mouth are what people notice. If your nose has features that dominate your appearance, rhinoplasty by Dr. David Magilke can help.
Rhinoplasty is a procedure that reshapes the bone and cartilage of the nose, and can significantly improve its shape and size. Humps can be removed, the tip can be narrowed and the overall size reduced or augmented. The procedure is tailored to your needs – because your face is unique and your nose needs to be as well.
Are You A Candidate?
Some signs to look for that may make you a good candidate for Rhinoplasty:
- You feel your nose doesn’t fit the shape of your face.
- Your nose is perceived to be too big or too small.
- You dislike your profile because of a “hump” on your nose.
- You have breathing problems and cosmetic concerns.
- You feel your nose gets noticed first and detracts from your other facial features.
Results You Can Expect
Your nose blends in with your surrounding facial features, and is no longer the center of attention. It will have a natural appearance that continues to improve over time, and severe family traits are softened.