Your eyes really determine how you look. Happy, excited and alert or sad, tired and worn out – you can see it in your eyes. If family traits and aging have resulted in heavy upper eyelids or lower eyelid bags, your eyes may not be communicating the real you. If you are looking fatigued when you feel full of energy, an eyelid surgery by Dr. David Magilke may help reveal the real you.
Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) removes excess upper eyelid tissue so your eyes appear less heavy and tired. Lower eyelid fat and skin can be modified to remove bags, which further refresh the eyes.
Are You A Candidate?
Some signs to look for that may make you a candidate for Blepharoplasty:
- Your face looks sad, tired or prematurely aged.
- You have excess upper eyelid skin that hoods over your eyes.
- You experience difficulty applying your eye make-up because of excess skin.
- You have bags under eyes.
- Your upper eyelids block your vision when looking up.
Results You Can Expect
Your eyes return to a natural, more rested, and youthful appearance.
Your eye makeup is easier to apply.
Your vision is improved if the eyelids were blocking the line of sight.
You no longer have to unconsciously fight to keep your eyes open. This actually helps you feel less tired.